In collaboration with the Robert Axle Project we have developed the largest range of security Thru Axles available on the market.
When you buy an Axle from us it does NOT include Hexlox or Key.
Instead you need to order 1x #6mm Hexlox separately here.
For Bullitt Cargo Bikes see here.
To find the correct size follow these instructions Measure your Thru Axle
Alternatively you can use the Fitment Selector to find the correct size based on the brand of your bike / fork.
- The Thru Axle is fastened with a #6mm Allen Key (Hex wrench).
Once the Thru Axle is installed, secure against theft with our #6mm Hexlox (NOT included - buy separately or include in your Total Set).
- Includes silver all weather cap.
- More sizes coming soon! If we do not have your size let us know what you have.
This is what the Robert Axle Project has to say:
'Lightweight Thru Axles for Bikes,
Lighten up. Are you looking to replace that big bulky handle on the thru-axle that came with a lightweight thru axle? Is the stock axle that came on your bike just cheap junk that comes loose all the time? We have the highest quality replacement bolt-on thru axles to solve those problems.
The Lightning Bolt-On Axles are our lightweight thru axles for bikes and provide a better alternative to your stock axle. Available for road, cross, gravel and mountain bikes. Use our Fitment Selector to find the front and rear axle for your bike.
Lightning Bolt-On Replacement Thru-Axles
As long time mountain bikers, we are not fans of having our parts sticking out. Our Lightning Bolt-On replacement thru-axles offer a lower profile design without sacrificing strength and durability. Our axles are carefully machined to the highest standards in the industry, for the best fit.
- Low profile and lightweight.
- Machined to the tightest standards in the industry.
- Designed, built and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
- Compatible with Hexlox security systems.
- Available for front or rear wheel use. Available to fit road, cross, gravel, e-bikes and mountain bikes. Sorry not available for fat bike, yet.
- Not designed to attach Trailers or Trainers.
Robert Axle Project