most Front Wheels use M9
If your Front Wheel Nut fits your rear wheel or its for VanMoof, Miche and DuraAce, use M10 For vintage bikes please double check.
3/8 is rarely used. Best to check your axle diameter.
FOR REAR WHEEL:
most Rear Wheels use M10x1mm
Fits all Single Speed and Fixed rear wheels.
Also suitable for
Rohloff, Bion-X, NuVinci, VanMoof Front and Rear, Miche Front and Rear, DuraAce Front and Rear.
FOR SHIMANO ALFINE/NEXUS.
Select: Rear 3/8 - Alfine/Nexus
(3/8' x 26tpi)
HOW IT WORKS
Our Hexnut is threaded exactly the same as your existing wheel nut. It tightens with a 6mm Allen Key / Hex Wrench
Once the HexNut is installed, secure against theft with a 6mm Hexlox. Only 1 Hexnut per wheel is required for full security.
High quality security solution to protect your wheels where you currently have Wheel Nuts
- Equipped with a spinning Stainless Steel Security Ring Secure against pliers, vise grips, hammer etc.
- No more carrying around a Spanner / Wrench in your tool kit!
- High torque MAX 45Nm.
- Silver HexNut comes with Silver cap
- Black HexNut comes with Black cap
- For Coaster Brake (Sturmey Archer S2C) Coaster Brake lock Includes Serrated Washer and spacers.